Tuesday 18 September 2012

Freshwater and U Presentation at School

Well, last night we had our big presentation at school to tell everyone about Freshwater, and what it means to everyone especially those that have none or very little.
My display was set up in the classroom and I had a large calico background, covered with lots of information. I also had a desk for display information and I was able to hand out lots of my brochures and fridge magnets as well as OneDrop's great postcards that had information about water and their organisation as well as a reduced water recipe.

My posters and information included lots of information from www.seqwater.com.au , www.onedrop.org , as well as famous quotes and other information that I have gathered along the way. I have really enjoyed it.

I have included some images below -

 
Here I am with my calico backdrop and desk.
I had a sign that invited people to ask me all about how I saved 37% of our water consumption at home
 
 
 
 
 

Here is another view of my presentation.
 
 
Below are copies of the Fridge Magnet I made and the wonderful brochures that I handed out.

 
It was a great night and I am sure that lots of people will now be following my example and saving water at home.
 
A couple of other things before I take a break from blogging and have a holiday include -
 
My dad and I put a rain gauge up on the 21st of July 2012, and last night after the presentation on Freshwater we received our first 1 mm of rain in it. So no rain for 8 weeks and then it rains just after I tell everyone about how important freshwater is.
 
Secondly I have been having visitors to my blog from all around the world, the latest countries that have found their way here include United States, Russia and Spain. This is great and Spain in particular as I am learning Spanish at school.
 
So thanks for reading my blog again and I will back in action after the school holidays.
Cheers
 
Adios. Hasta pronto.
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Wowwwwww! Amazing! What a good presentation! You are just incredible! Thanks for helping us to raise awareness. People like you are making the world's changes.
    Your initiative will be on our website www.onedrop.org/youth in ''my window'' section.

    Andrée-Anne Létourneau
    School/youth project manager for ONE DROP

    ReplyDelete